Someone To Watch Over You
When it comes to privacy in the workplace, you don't have any. Time and again, courts have sided with employers when it comes to spying on employees. Your boss can monitor the time you spend on the phone and can eavesdrop on your voice mail. Employers can review your computer files and copy and read your e-mail. They can secretly tag along when you're surfing the Internet. They can even put video cameras in washrooms--though not in the stalls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders