If Mama Or Papa Is Italian, Chances Are You're A Citizen
"From bad to horrific in a Gypsy ghetto" (Letter from Rome, June 19) describes the miserable living conditions of the Gypsies who came to Italy from the former Yugoslavia. The letter says that "by law, even those born here are not guaranteed citizenship."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's