Daddy's Little Girls Come Out Swinging
On the evening before their professional boxing debuts, Maria Johansson and Freeda Foreman, daughters of heavyweight greats Ingemar and George, were settled onto a couch at the Las Vegas home of their promoter, Dan Goossen. Surrounding them were all the trappings of a family-style summer barbeque--kids, dogs, ruckus. A huge hunk of prime rib was grilling, a case of beer was being iced down, and Dan was handing out Cohibas in the backyard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts