The Chinese Won't Give Up Piracy Anytime Soon
So what's new? "China's pirates" (Asian Business, June 5) are a fact well-known by everyone doing business there. This problem will continue whether they join the World Trade Organization or not. As you put it, "it's not just the little guys--state-owned factories add to the plague of fakes." The sad part is that they may be a major part of the problem.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts