"3 M's Big Cleanup"
"3M's big cleanup" (Environment, June 5) should have reported that detection techniques in 1997 turned up evidence of organic fluorines in human blood at levels below 50 parts per billion. Earlier tests were sensitive to just 500 parts per billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's