Philanthropy In A White Hot Economy
"Swollen charities: Should they give more?" (Social Issues, May 29) captures many aspects of the debate about the growth of foundations in the buoyant U.S. economy of recent years and the federal requirement that they give away at least 5% of their assets annually. But it gives a misleading impression of the Ford Foundation's position and practice on these matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's