Buy Reader's Digest?By
Shares of Reader's Digest Assn. (RDA) have not been on the Street's best-seller list for some time. After hitting 38 in February, they went south, falling to 29 in mid-May--then turned around and climbed back to 36 5/8 on June 7. Part of the reason is a perception among analysts that the turnaround organized by CEO Thomas Ryder, who took the helm in 1998, is running a year ahead of schedule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's