The Ad Is In The E MailWayne Kawamoto
Marketing by e-mail is direct, cheap, and fast--if you understand the intricacies of automating your mailing list. If not, Responsys.com is offering Jumpstart, an e-mail marketing service for small businesses.
For $50, Jumpstart will send 500 e-mail messages. (You get a template to help with design.) Only people who've said they want e-mail get it--customers or Web-site visitors, for instance. The service tracks responses, including requests to be removed from the list. That way, you don't end up sending spam.
Now in beta, Jumpstart will be launched in late summer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses