Marco Tronchetti Provera
Marco Tronchetti Provera scored one successful restructuring at Italy's Pirelli SPA shortly after becoming managing director in 1991. At that time, he sold off money-losing businesses, cut the workforce by a quarter, and moved into high-performance tires and cables. The result was soaring profits after five years of losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone