Ganging Up On The Web
About 2.3 million small businesses are now buying online, says a new study from research firm AMI Partners, but that's just the beginning. Some 670,000 small businesses already shop at online auctions. Group purchases could be next--1.3 million small businesses say they're interested in banding together to bargain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas