Charles Conaway: Attention Kmart InvestorsJoann Muller
Critics have often contended that Kmart needs younger blood. It's safe to say the Troy (Mich.) discount chain got a big infusion on May 31 when it named Charles Conaway as its new chairman and CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020