Backing The Web's "Picks And Shovels"By
A lot of gloomy faces showed up among 3,500 money managers who attended a recent Hambrecht & Quist technology Conference in San Francisco. But they still liked a lot of the upbeat stories from some tech companies. "In spite of the drop in tech prices, we found little to dampen our enthusiasm for quality stocks," says Mike Murphy, editor of the California Technology Stock Letter. Tech products, he observes, will continue to sell well because of the productivity enhancements they offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas