London's New Subway: Lovely, But Is It Safe?Dana Rubin
The grand opening came and went a few months ago, but the newest stretch of the London Underground, the glitzy Jubilee Line that runs through some not-so-glitzy neighborhoods south of the Thames, is still a work in progress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts