Will Aol Power Up Enron?
When energy giant Enron Corp. first attacked California's residential-electricity market in late 1997, it discovered that the state's regulations wouldn't let it give customers big savings or make a profit. The company withdrew. But on May 16, Enron said it will take another crack at the nation's $130 billion market by forming a new power company with America Online Inc. and IBM.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster