And You Thought You Were Busy
Relatively speaking, it's been kind of a slow day at the office for Stan Kasten. The John Rocker morass, mercifully, is behind him. Also in his rear-view mirror: a controversy about the futuristic design of the new downtown arena he helped create and a hubbub over a malcontented basketball player who habitually skipped team workouts--until Kasten released him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy