Truly An Inspiration
I was really touched and disturbed by your article on Jane Mobley ("An Odd Blessing," Feb. 28). Disturbed because we all have so little time and yet we are at constant conflict with what society tells us is important. Even though we may in reality know what is most important, we still have to survive and make a living. It was fabulous to read about someone who has found a way to live with more balance between work and life, and who offers employees the same opportunity. I am having a difficult time finding that same opportunity as I struggle to balance my own work and family.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing