Table: Who's Onboard
What's the difference between the boards of small and large companies? Plenty. SMALL TO MIDSIZE BIG COMPANIES COMPANIES STOCK OPTIONS GRANTED 10,000 initially, 3,000 initially, TO BOARD MEMBERS* plus 4,000 ongoing plus 2,500 ongoing TOTAL OPTIONS 26,250 5,000 HELD BY BOARD MEMBERS* NUMBER OF SHARES 45,689 15,127 OWNED BY BOARD MEMBERS* RETAINER FEES $10,000 $35,000 PAID TO BOARD MEMBERS* WHAT BOARDS MEET MOST Investments, Human resources, FREQUENTLY TO DISCUSS technology stock SIZE OF BOARDS 82% have eight or 85% have at least fewer directors 10 directors PERCENTAGE OF 4% 11% WOMEN MEMBERS *Medians DATA: SEGAL CO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day