Fidelity: When Stars Take Flight
There's a brain drain at Fidelity Investments. So far this year, nine fund managers have resigned. Star manager George Vanderheiden retired in January after racking up one of the industry's best records over 29 years. Now, Beth Terrana, manager of the $17 billion Fidelity Fund, is quitting. On May 9, she announced that she'll leave on June 1, after 17 years with the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting