What's Wrong With Paying Off The National DebtRobert Kuttner
Vice-President Al Gore recently declared that his top domestic priority as President would be paying off the national debt and keeping America debt-free. This is a stunning stance for a Democratic Presidential candidate. Is it smart politics? Necessary economics?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing