Euphoria OnlineAnna Bawden
Mike Freccia smells a successful e-business--and it smells a lot like marijuana. At least, it does if you're the co-founder of iToke.co.uk, the self-described "pan-European pot portal" that launches in Amsterdam this June, with plans for other European cities later in the year. Freccia and his partner, Mike Tucker, plan to whisk pot grown at their greenhouse to customers via vans. "We want to be the FedEx of pot delivery," Freccia says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas