Who's Got The Clout To Win An Air Route To China?By
Marco Polo never had it so tough. As the Clinton Administration prepares to dole out new routes to China, a sharp-elbowed battle is breaking out in Washington between the biggest names in air transport. Lining up in the various camps are advantage-seeking candidates, former officials with political juice, and big-money lobbyists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks