Laptops: Do You Need That Speed?
In the course of my job, I get to try out a lot of different computers, especially laptops. Models I have looked at lately have processors ranging from modest 400 MHz Intel Celerons to the latest 650 MHz Pentium III, and I have a confession to make: In nearly everything I do on a computer, I can no longer tell the difference between the fastest and the slowest machines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself