Are They Selling Your Face?
Thanks to the wonders of technology, your face is becoming unforgettable. Literally. Just ask Edward Jensen, a traveling salesman who stopped at a Texaco station recently near Arlington, Tex., 200 miles away from his home, to cash a paycheck. At this gas station, his face was known--by a machine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing