Rebecca Mark Is Paddling As Fast As She Can
Rebecca P. Mark relishes a challenge. One of her toughest came in 1995, when Hindu nationalists canceled Enron Corp.'s $1 billion power plant project in India--the country's largest foreign investment ever. Mark, in charge of Enron's international gas and electric power projects, dug in her notorious high heels. She dragged company executives along on endless visits to sip tea with Indian politicians and agreed to dole out cheaper power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day