It's A Stock For The Ups, A Bond For The Oops
Can you stay in today's turbulent markets and still sleep at night? Convertible bonds offer one option. Convertibles can be exchanged for stock at any time during the life of the bond. They often provide as much as two-thirds of the gains you'd get from the underlying equity--at half the risk. Says James Peattie, manager of international convertible research at Merrill Lynch in London: "They tend to be a safe haven in a falling market."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day