Niall Fitzgerald: Sweet Dreams Are Made Of ThisStanley Reed
He's known as a cost-cutter, but Niall Fitzgerald, co-chairman of Anglo-Dutch consumer-products giant Unilever, has quite an appetite for U.S. companies. On Apr. 12, he acquired premium ice cream maker Ben & Jerry's Homemade for $326 million. Then he added privately owned diet-products star Slim Fast Foods for $2.3 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’