Gene Warfare Against Melanoma
For the first time, an "antisense" cancer agent has been shown to be effective in a human trial. Dr. Burkhard Jansen and colleagues at the University of Vienna said the treatment produced improvements in 6 of 14 patients with stage 4 melanoma, which is virtually untreatable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing