Gene Warfare Against Melanoma
For the first time, an "antisense" cancer agent has been shown to be effective in a human trial. Dr. Burkhard Jansen and colleagues at the University of Vienna said the treatment produced improvements in 6 of 14 patients with stage 4 melanoma, which is virtually untreatable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses