Return Of The Stock Pickers
For most of 1999, mutual-fund watchers--BUSINESS WEEK included--wondered if the funds' best days were behind them. Most highly paid fund managers had trailed cheap-to-operate index funds for years. And cash inflows to equity funds had also been trending downward for several years as investors sought zippier performance in other ways, such as online trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner