Italy: Don't Be Deceived By The Bad NewsBy
Hopes for a strong recovery in Italy have taken a hit in recent weeks: Fourth-quarter gross domestic product was disappointing amid weak consumer spending, and the unemployment rate in January turned up for the first time in two years. But despite the setbacks, growth prospects this year remain good.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’