Jack Welch: We Bring Good Things To InvestorsPamela Moore
John F. Welch & Co. had a rare surprise for General Electric investors on Mar. 21: a nice little bump up in the company's target for first-quarter earnings. Shareholders went nuts, driving the stock up 7.5% and giving GE the kind of one-day lift that usually only tech stocks get. Why the hoopla?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’