Network Solutions: Still The Master Of Its Domain
You would think Network Solutions Inc. would be running scared these days. Last November, it lost its government-sanctioned monopoly over a building block of the New Economy: the registration of Internet addresses ending in .com, .net, and .org. Now, some 30 companies compete for the business of doling out Web addresses to retail customers--and nearly 120 others are ready to jump in. In spite of the competition, Network Solutions' shares are trading at about $315, up from a 52-week low of $49 last June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- One of the World's Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling