E Mail E LiminatorDennis Berman
It's a dangerous scenario. Employee blabs sensitive information over e-mail, and before long, it has circled the world thrice over. The folks at San Francisco's Disappearing Inc. (www.disappearing.com) think they have a solution. Their e-mail service, scheduled for release in March, automatically destroys messages after a set time, be it one or 90 days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’