An Online Bourse Without Borders
Managers at Stockholm's OM Group are known for bucking the financial Establishment. Two years ago, the developers of securities-trading technology turned the tables on the staid Swedish investment community by acquiring the Stockholm Stock Exchange. Now they are attempting an even bigger rout. In September, OM and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter will launch an electronic cross-border stock exchange aimed at retail brokers. If the venture catches on, it could leave other European bourses racing to catch up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses