Schwab Slices Its Prices
Charles Schwab & Co. is by far the largest online broker, but it's far from the cheapest. The $29.95 commission it charges is a turnoff to active traders, who make up less than 1% of Schwab's 3.3 million online customers. On Feb. 2, San Francisco-based Schwab announced it is cutting charges as much as 50%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations