Rushing To Play The Net Without A Safety Net
Investors eager to profit from the dot.com craze but wary of buying individual stocks are flocking to Internet mutual funds. Since mid-December, they have poured $1.3 billion into this small but sizzling fund category. No wonder: Internet funds delivered stratospheric returns in 1999. The best performer of the bunch, Monument Internet Fund, surged 273% last year, followed by Internet Fund, which was up 216%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn