Reach Out And Sell Someone
At first, using the phone to get a parking space sounds like a truly wacky idea. Think of it: Winding your way through Frankfurt, you simply press a button on the large-screen cell phone on your dashboard. The smart phone system locates you, finds a parking place nearby, then zaps you a map to guide you right to it. And you pay for the service on your phone bill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations