Europe's Top E.Business Leaders
Here they are--the pioneers of the Old World. They represent several countries and many industries, but these 10 people, in outfits ranging from Internet access providers to Web site designers to venture-capital firms to Germany's mighty SAP, have one thing in common: They're transforming Europe's economy, fast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- Dollar Extends Gain; Europe Bonds Rise, Stocks Dip: Markets Wrap