Chris Craft And Cbs?By
When Chris-Craft Industries (CCN) was featured in this column last June, several big stakeholders, including Mario Gabelli, thought CEO Herbert Siegel would decide to do a deal to unlock the value of the television broadcasting company's assets, mainly its 80% stake in BHC Communications. Since then, Chris-Craft's stock has vaulted from 45 to 76 on Jan. 26.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis