Return To Spender
It's reality-check time here at frontier. We devote a lot of attention to information technology, trying to give our readers practical advice on the latest systems and office gear. But in our enthusiasm for technology that gets the job done, we sometimes lose sight of an important factor: Namely, where's the bang for the buck? Once you've forked over tens of thousands of dollars, retrained staff, and suffered through the inevitable system crashes, how do you know if your investment paid off?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing