Do The Right Thing
How can a little bank with only 27 employees stand out from giant competitors in a crowded market? That's the problem that faced Stephen Lange Ranzini, president of University Bank, when he moved operations from Sault Ste. Marie, Mich., downstate to Ann Arbor three years ago. His answer: Show a little heart.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself