The Week Ahead
Wednesday, Jan. 19, 8:30 a.m. EST -- Housing starts were probably little changed in December from the annual rate of 1.6 million posted in November. That's the median forecast of economists surveyed by Standard & Poor's MMS, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies. Thanks to strong consumer supports and low mortgage rates, the home building industry in 1999 had its best year since 1986.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner