The Economy: The Case For A Soft Landing
If anyone should be worried about where the economy and financial markets are headed, it should be Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan. After ending the millennium with a bang, the economy shows scant signs of slowing despite three interest rate hikes by the central bank last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy