Cars That Let You Cruise And Surf
You may still think of your car as a handy way to get from Point A to Point B or maybe as a reflection of your awesome status in the world. But Detroit wants to bring you up to date: "We will do nothing short of transforming our cars into portals to the Internet," Ford Motor Co. Chief Executive Jacques A. Nasser told reporters at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on Jan. 9.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing