"Where To Invest"
Because of a data error at Morningstar Inc., Janus Global Technology Fund was omitted from the best-performers table in "The wonderful world of wonderfunds" ("Where to invest," Cover Story, Dec. 27-Jan. 3). The Janus fund had a year-to-date return of 177.7%. That brings to 79 the number of funds with returns greater than 100%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans