Talk City Is BuzzingBy
Talk City is, well, talking fast and growing rapidly. A provider of interactive services such as online conferences, Talk City's customers include Microsoft (its biggest), American Express, IBM, and Hewlett-Packard. So-called chat services, which include hosting live events and online meetings, have become an essential management tool for companies communicating and interacting with customers in real time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis