Taking His Show On The Road
One hundred days. Forty-six cities. And three 30-foot motor homes. Nope, it's not MTV. It's a roving radio show called Entrepreneurs! Tour of America, a 16,500-mile exploration of entrepreneurship's influence on the country. The brainchild of publishing exec Richard Tavener, the corporate-sponsored tour broadcasts daily via the Web (www.sayyes.com) and 40 AM stations. We caught up with him in Boulder, Colo.:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks