The Week Ahead
Monday, Nov. 15, 8:30 a.m. EST -- Inventories held by manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers likely increased 0.3% in September, the same gain posted in each of the previous four months. So says the median forecast of economists surveyed by Standard & Poor's MMS, a unit of The McGraw-Hill Companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock