Could Tobacco Bonds Go Up In Smoke?
Tobacco bonds. They don't exactly sound like securities you would want to have in your portfolio. But on Nov. 1, investors snapped up some $709 million worth, the first such deal ever floated. Indeed, the issue was sold out, leaving many empty-handed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas