China: Wto Or Bust?
With the 11th hour looming, Washington and Beijing have suddenly reopened negotiations to secure China's entry into the World Trade Organization before the end of November. That's when leaders from WTO member countries convene in Seattle to launch a new round of liberalization talks. But the date has another significance: It's seen as the last chance for China to join the WTO for the next few years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing