Europe's Not So Merry E Christmas
Jo Tucker plans to do all her Christmas shopping online this year--hardly surprising, since she is managing director of Interactive Media in Retail Group, an association in London of European Internet retailers. But Tucker confesses that she'll probably make many of her purchases from U.S. Web sites. "In Europe, unfortunately, the service is still not there in the majority of cases," she says with a sigh. U.S. e-retailers have easier-to-use sites and more on sale, Tucker adds. Delivery is quicker, and prices are often lower, even with transatlantic shipping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock